RotW: Claude & Annie’s
The Scoop: Food and fun is what Claude & Annie’s has to offer. Imagine a local eatery with a hometown flavor, great food and lots of games. That’s only part of what Claude & Annie’s has for diners. Steaks, chicken, pasta, sandwiches, soups and salads are all featured menu items. And don’t forget the games. Billiards, darts and video games are just a few of the activities that you’ll find at Claude & Annie’s. Be sure to visit on Tuesday and Saturdays for a game of Texas Hold’em. Claude & Annie’s also offers carry-out.
- Type of food: Steaks and chicken
- Price of entrees: $8.99-$12.99
- Specialties: Chicken
- Food Recommendation: Fettuccine alfredo with shrimp
- Dress: Casual
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Smoking: Permitted
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday and noon to 3 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Location: 9251 E. 141st St., Fishers
- Phone: 774-8124
- Website: www.claudeandanniesfishers.com